Experienced entrepreneur with track record of driving success for clients and businesses through exceptional leadership skills, marketing management, and account management. Ability to analyze business processes and drive continuous improvement through the use of strong marketing and accounting skills. Capable of utilizing diverse financial management programs to paint an accurate picture of business health and handle deficiencies to enable explosive growth.
- Fun Fact: To be fair, my first ‘copywriting’ experience was in 1999 for a website called epinions.
- Fun Fact: I’m a published writer with 60+ books under a pen name. I write!
- MBA with specialization in Marketing and Leadership (including literature and creative writing)
- BA in General Studies (including English comp, literature, poetry, and creative writing)
- Type 80+ WPM
- Providing online content since 1999 (example: Intuit, Man Made, Demand Media, Examiner, Blasting News, Helium, HubPages, and more)
- Storybrand storytelling training
- A former writer for the Detroit Examiner (celebrity news, entertainment news, books, & healthy food)
- HubSpot Certified in: Content Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Digital Marketing, Digital Advertising, Email Marketing, and SEO.
- Formatting, Editing, Copyrighting, and Proofing for bloggers and authors
- Proofreader and Transcriptionist for court reporters and lawyers
- Published author (under my real name and over 60 books published under a pen name)
- 14 Years of Experience in Social Media Management and Marketing
- 15 Years of Experience with Photoshop, 4 with Lightroom, and 2 with Illustrator
- 12 Years of Experience with WordPress (including web design and setup)
- Blog writing since 1997; professionally for over 15 years.
- Fact-checking for myself, private clients, and publications I have written for.
The types of writing I have done:
- Content Writing
- Blog Posts
- Product Descriptions
- Product Reviews
- Book Reviews
- SEO driven posts
- Social Content
- Web Copy (landing pages, about us pages)
- Email Newsletters
- Social Media blasts
- Facebook ads
- Google ads
- Landing Pages
Sounds like someone you should be working with? I thought so.
If you want to check out more of my portfolio, you can do that before taking the plunge.
And my rates if you are interested in checking those out before we schedule a Zoom to do your SME (Subject Matter Input.)